TERMS & CONDITIONS AT RAGING BULL ONLINE CASINO
By playing at Raging Bull Casino, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.Raging Bull Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
Mentioned below are the Raging Bull Casino terms. Read them closely to ensure that you completely understand the conditions and are ready to abide by them. Seek the advice of a local legal official in case you have question regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement. An alteration in the casino terms at any time is the Raging Bull Casino prerogative. Consulting the Website and/or the Help file once every three months is strongly suggested.
We utilize the most modern and peerless methods to maintain and secure your sensitive and personal data, thereby ensuring the Player protection. These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
- By playing at the Casino, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
- Only one real account per Player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Information provided during the download of the Casino, sign up process or during the registration to any promotion will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the Player may receive intermittent notices from the Casino and/or its partners. The Player may ask to unsubscribe at any time.
- The Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Casino nor shall any of the Casino’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Casino.
- The Casino is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play the Casino. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Casino, you acknowledge that you do not find the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- Regarding the outcome of game results, the Player agrees to accept all outcomes as received in the client application from the Casino’s game server. Furthermore, the Player completely accepts and agrees that the Casino’s random number generator software will determine the outcome of the games.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your casino account in any circumstances including:
- If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits on your Casino account;
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- If you are not of legal age;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Casino is prohibited by law;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- The Player is conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money using this software.
- If the Player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies to withdraw promotional money;
- If the Casino should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above
- Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction, or game error will be void.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- If you have any dispute regarding the outcome of any casino game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino’s server software, the result showing on the Casino’s server software shall be the official and governing result of the game.
- The liability of taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software rests with the Player. The Player is expected to maintain and report the winnings to the concerned authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
- Before a withdrawal can be processed, the Player must provide photo ID and proof of address for verification. The Casino reserves the right to request additional information to validate accounts.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any prize, or participate in the games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino’s error.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Casino by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments regarding the Casino’s operation; the Casino reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the Casino are final. Should a Player wish to submit a complaint, they may use Central Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a 3rd party dispute system established by RTG to settle player disputes.
- In the event where the Casino considers a Player to be a professional, the Casino reserves the right to block the account from using our promotions. Furthermore, the Casino reserves the right to void any, and all winnings and return the deposit to the Player.
- Regarding all financial account transactions, the Player agrees that the Casino or a payment processing company on the Casino’s behalf will handle all requests (“Payment Processor”). The Player further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that the Player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to the Player may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Should the Player opt to deposit into his/her account using a credit card, please note that the Casino requires an authorization form along with a front copy of the credit card.
- The Player shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino’s server, (iv) your participation in the Casino, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- Materials of the Casino (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- After deposit you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by The Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a “robot” player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player’s account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino with regards to playing in the Casino.
- The Casino shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third party promotions or on third party websites.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
For example, should a Player deposit ($)100.00 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 30X playthrough, the Player must wager the amount of their deposit (($)100.00) plus the amount of their bonus (($)100.00), 30X before requesting a cash out. This means that the Player must wager ($)200.00 X 30 = ($)6,000.00 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: Is determined solely by the amount of the deposit.
For example, you deposit ($)100.00 and redeem a 10 x max cash out coupon. The maximum you are eligible to withdrawal is, (($)100 x 10) ($)1,000.00.
- Players can enjoy the casino in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AU$).
Country Based Restrictions
Based on your country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at the Casino, the use of bonuses, redemption of free chips and/or deposits via credit card. We retain the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the constraints that may apply.
You can contact us in order to appeal for any country-based restriction(s). The Casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.